Exhibitioner

Over the past four centuries, Richter Pharma has developed from a small pharmacy in the middle of the town square of Wels towards a globally acting successful pharmaceutical company. Established around 1600 and still located in the same area, the pharmacy has now been owned by the family Richter/Fritsch for more than one hundred years. The city of Wels serves both as the corporate headquarter’s site as well as base to serve the entire Austrian as well as international market.

 

General Contact

General Contact

- Contact -

EVDF

LOCATIONS